I am, by no means, a lip product addict… but I do like doing fun tags every once in a while. I have an okay relationship with lip products. I mean, they’re alright to hang out with and whip out and stuff, but I have never stared lovingly at a lip product like the way I do with palettes. It’s just not the same.
ETA: OK, this video is cut off, so I’m reuploading it. Sorry for this dumb mistake and thanks to Zoë for mentioning something!
ETA 2: YAY reuploaded! Ahem.
The Lip Product Addict Tag was started by Amelia Liana and Estée on YouTube. Here are their questions, in case you want to give this a go, too:
1. Favourite balm/treatment?
2. Best eye-catching red?
3. Best luxury & best drugstore?
4. Best MAC lipstick?
5. The most disappointing?
6. Liner – yes or no?
7. Best gloss?
8. Something extra!
And here is their original video. Let me know if you’ve done this tag (and paste your link in the comments!), or if you haven’t, I tag you to do it, too. 🙂
Follow me: Bloglovin' • Twitter • Instagram • YouTube • Facebook
1. Favourite balm/treatment? Korres lip butter in plum
2. Best eye-catching red? Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Silences
3. Best luxury & best drugstore? Rouge Bunny Rouge Murmerings; Revlon lip butters
4. Best MAC lipstick? don’t have any
5. The most disappointing? Givenchy Magnolia something — not a great color for me, but gorgeous on others
6. Liner – yes or no? No
7. Best gloss? RBR–a peach color, good for toning down lipsticks that are too bright
8. Something extra! Givenchy Rose Boudoir is a gorgeous matte(-ish) that isn’t drying!, RBR Word of Mouth is a beautiful cool cherry
Thanks for sharing! 🙂
i think the beginning of your video cut off 😦 but you look so pretty and it was fun to watch you. heat wave looks amazing on you!
I am so glad I found this blog! love this post 🙂
Ang cute cute mo hihihi ❤
:3 Do the tag!
Pingback: The Lip Product Addict Tag | Natzi's Stash
S’CUUUUTE! Where was I when you were giving away all teh YSL?!1? You may not love lipstick but lipstick sure does love you – you work both natural and bold colors so well ❤
Probably being a productive hoomin! I really, really hate them, lol. Thank you, Bea 😀