Hey all! Just a short Project Pan 2015 update, after the first quarter of the year. I think I’ve done quite a bit of progress, finishing up some items (yay!), so now I’m going to replace them with other stuff I want to finish up, even though they’re not necessarily in the same category.
January 1 2015
March 31 2015
Finished: Faith in Face Truly Waterly Cleanser* (replaced with Bifesta*), DHC Lip Cream, NARS Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eye Base, LUSH Cream Eyeshadow in Sophisticated, Le Métier de Beauté Anamorphic Lash Mascara in Midnight
New Project Pan Batch: March 31 2015
Old: NARS x Andy Warhol Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Viva, Kosé Suncut Water in UV Protect Essence SPF 50+ PA++++, NARS Sheer Lipstick in Vendanges, BECCA Resurfacing Primer, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
I’ll be honest: I just straight up stopped using primers and the NARS lipstick and concealer. The concealer, I just kind of dreaded to use when my face was dry and peel-y (we’re OK now), and the lipstick—I for some reason, wanted to keep saving. I’m nuts, I tells ya! I gave myself a talking-to, though, so hopefully I’ll be done with this next quarter!
New: For the items to replace the ones I’ve finished up, I have ALL makeup items! Yay. Let’s face it; the cleansing water and lip balm were kind of a cheat, lol.
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude — I don’t always line my waterline with nude, but I do like it when I do. Because I’m trying to de-stash and use up my eyeliners, I’m going to start with the one that I can always use—a nude one!
- K-Palette Real Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Liner in G101* — This is actually kind of on its last legs, so I’m tempted not to count it. The marker end has dried up, so I’ve just been using the powder end. I still like it, but it’s really kind of on its way to being dead.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum — One of my earliest purchases. I still like it, so I’m going to try to wear it a lot so I can also get rid of it already.
- BECCA Eye Tint in Baroque — This eye tint is the equivalent of a “moot point.” I don’t know what the point of wearing this is because it’s too sheer for my skin tone. I use it as a base, it works out well enough.
- ILIA Mascara in Shadow of a Doubt — It’s just time I used this up, you guys. It’s just time.
And that’s it! It’s pretty slow-going, as you can probably tell. I haven’t been wearing a lot of makeup lately, if you can believe that, but I’ve been missing it, so I’m optimistic. Anyone else doing a PP for 2015? I’d love to know your progress!
* Items marked with an asterisk are PR Samples.
Follow me: Bloglovin' • Twitter • Instagram • YouTube • Facebook
I’m glad your face is okay now!
Lol, thank you!
I am obsessing with your blog hahaha!
Can you do a makeup collection post?
HAHAHA I don’t know if I’m quite comfortable with that, but maybe in the future! Thank you so much for reading and for the kind words 🙂
I really should try to use up some of my products before buying more
It’s a great feeling, I tells ya!
I know how you feel about not wearing a lot of makeup right now. I am not wearing any especially since I don’t have my brows down but I am working on my sample stash
Yay, I wish you progress with that 😀
Wow great progress for just a few months! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
I want to get on board a PP but at the same time I also need to get a’crackin with a lot of new samples. I’m not really sure how to rotate things and I’ve been, for weeks, needing to get rid of some stuff. The holiday is just in time!
Haha I rotate more than I ought to rin, which is why it takes me to go through “everyday” things like sunscreen and moisturizer!
I’m wondering how do you like the NARS Eye Base? I’m not sure if you’ve already done a review of it. 🙂
Hi Yvane! I kind of have a love-hate relationship with it. I only ended up liking it once it was a bit drier than it originally was, aka so damn old. Haha.
That’s very interesting. I have been seeing a lot of people in YouTube who really like this product and this is by far the first time I’m hearing of it being liked after it had dried out a bit. That’s very helpful though cause I’m planning on buying this to try it out 🙂
Yeah, for sure. It’s why I bought it. Anyway, long story short, I never liked it and only recently used it again frequently because I was trying to use it up for PP2015, and then I ended up really liking it haha. Go figure!
Slow but steady! I try to empty stuff first before buying new things too, especially skin care. I’m getting better at it every day 🙂
Yes! 🙂 Yay for progress!