I’ve amassed quite the longish list this week. Enjoy!
- shu uemura x Karl Lagerfeld Smoky Velvet Swatch Comparison (North American vs. European/Asian releases) by Kate of Drivel About Frivol
Sometimes, makeup collections launch items that are different per region (don’t ask me why). Kate of Drivel About Frivol compares both versions of this shu uemura release.
- Skin Update by Beauty and the Tomboy
Is your oily, blemish-prone skin not behaving, no matter what you do? The Beauty and the Tomboy stripped down her skin routine to the basics and has become blemish-free in about two weeks. Amazing!
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Swatches by Taylor of My Lucite Dreams
Taylor swatched 12 of the 16 shades—a handy guide for people looking to purchase!
- How to Feed Your Beauty Addiction if you are on a budget by Emma of Beauty Bliss
Practical Tips for wiser spending on cosmetics!
- Material Detox by Material Detox
Material Detox made a beauty inventory of her makeup collection to survey the items she has, with the intention of reducing her beauty expenses. She outlines goals as well.
- Le Blanc Delices du Chanel Makeup Collection by Joey of Joey’s Space
Swatches of Chanel’s new collection.
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm by Krysty of This Jane is Vain
Tips and tricks on how to use—and not overuse—your NARS Multiple.
- NARS Multiple in 413 BLKR Swatches, Review & FOTD by Brooke of Blushing Noir
Take a look at NARS’ new Multiple release.
- NARS And God Created the Woman Set Swatches, Review & EOTD by Brooke of Blushing Noir
Beautiful earthy palette by NARS that comes with a brush and eye primer, aka the best one I’ve tried so far. Currently wanting this so badly.
- 4 Great Reasons to Dry Brush by Vera of Avec Veritas
Discover the merits and benefits of adding dry brushing to your routine.
- How to Layer Lip Products: Tips & Tricks by Christine of Temptalia
- MAC Archie’s Girls Link Round Up for Reviews, Photos & Swatches by Christine of Temptalia
Christine tackles the gigantic Archie’s Girls collection by MAC
- What’s in my Travel Bag: Northern Territory Australia by Jenny of My Funny Valentine
See Jenny’s selection of heavy-duty, fuss-free makeup for a trip to remote clinics with the ICEE Aboriginal Vision Care program.
- Think Pink? by Larie of Eye Heart It
A non-fan of pink, Larie goes through her makeup collection to find the prettiest pinks that she has “begrudgingly accepted as ‘natural beauty’ staples.”
- Five Common Makeup Mistakes by Liz of Project Vanity
- Getting Ready with Lady Mary! by Into the Gloss
A play-by-play of Michelle Dockery’s 90s look by makeup artist, Mara Roszak.
- No Back-Ups Challenge for 2013 by Monika of Rocaille Writes
- Illamasqua I’mperfection Spring 2013 Collection swatches by Estée of Essie Button
A peek at the new Illamasqua collection.
- Beauty Spotlight: Tinted Moisturisers by Kate of gh0stparties
- How I clean my makeup brushes by Xiao of Messy Wands
- Violet Creme Tutorial by Rae of theNotice
Rae shows us how to create a beautiful violet eye look entirely made of cream products.
- Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick and Lipglass review and swatches by Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog
Is this super pale lilac the shade for you?
- What Would You Do? #1: Excuse me, you’ve got lipstick on your teeth by Tine of Beautyholics Anonymous
How do you tell someone you’re talking to that they have lipstick on their teeth? Would you even bother?
- Le Métier de Beauté Indelible Ink Swatches by Jessica of Getting Cheeky
SO MUCH WANT.
- Beauty Secrets by Saff of Rose-Tinted Beauty
A collection of useful beauty tips and tricks for you!
- Green Tea and Your Beauty Regimen by Caitlin of Cosmetic Caitlin
Four ways to incorporate green tea into your beauty regimen.
- Welcome to this world, Misty Daughter by Shari of The Misty Mom
One of my beauty blog friends, Shari, finally gave birth! Welcome to the world, Selene Michelle. 🙂
Follow me elsewhere: Bloglovin’ • Instagram • Twitter • YouTube
aww thank you, love ❤
Yer welcome! ❤
Great list, and I’m not just saying that because I’m included (yay!). There are quite a few blogs on this list I’m adding to my rss reader 🙂
Yay! Haha that’s awesome. 😀
i loved a lot of those posts this week too! 🙂 have a great rest of the weekend!
Have a great week ahead, Joyce 🙂
Yay, two mentions in two week! Thanks heaps 🙂
No worries! Awesome blog. 😀
just seen this…thank you so much had a lot of people click on my blog from this!
Aww, that’s great to hear. Thank you for taking time to write the post!
Oh thank you for including my post! 🙂 Much appreciated! xx
No worries. 🙂
Thank you Carina for featuring my post, especially because it’s something I’m so happy about about and see the benefits myself! Happy week!
Happy week as well 🙂
Thank you so much for the link dearie =)
No worries, I absolutely love your blog. 🙂
thank you for the link love! ❤
You’re welcome! 🙂
Thanks for the link love, Carina 🙂 I’m really glad you enjoyed the post!
I loved the look since my favorite color is purple 😀
Hi Carina! Thank you for the link! Lots of amazing link here 🙂
You’re welcome! 🙂
What an awesome idea to link to your favorite articles! I should follow suit 🙂
I would love to read more awesome beauty posts, so definitely do that 😀
Thank you, Carina! Glad you enjoyed the post 🙂