Made another tutorial for this look! Used drugstore eyeshadow, so I’m sure it will be easier to recreate. If you like the video, please put a thumbs up. Let me know if you have any other requests for looks or videos because I quite like doing them, even if I look like I’m being forced at gunpoint to talk to y’all. 🙂
- Snoe Beauty Let it B with WasaB (BB Cream) in Perfect Beige
- The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit (02)
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone
- K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte & Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Natural Beauty
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Lydia
Hope this helps! Enjoy and thanks for watching. 🙂
More tutorials prs! ❤
You got it! 🙂 thank you for watching!
Hi, you’re pretty. Do you want to go out on a date?
Hahaha hi Sarie butt. Yer cute 🙂
Contouring with number “3” stroke is genius! 🙂
I like watching your vids (and (of course!). reading your blog)! 🙂
Hahaha does it work? Good guide for noobs (like me!) though. Aww, thanks!
Careng! Do you have a review on the Snoe BB cream?:-)
Hi Ina! Not yet, but I do like it a lot. 🙂 I’m working on the review hehe!
Pingback: Quickie: Snoe Beauty’s Let it B with WasaB BB Cream | Softly Sometimes
Pingback: Drugstore Finds: Pack on the Pigment with L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows | Softly Sometimes