Here is a considerably shorter volume. No idea why, but I hope you still enjoy them! I also thought I ought to post these a little bit earlier so they can still qualify as “weekend reading,” so here you go. 🙂
Changing the Tone of Foundation by The Makeup Chair
- How do I choose a flattering eyeshadow palette? by Liz of Project Vanity — a thorough look at how you can choose eyeshadows based on your skin’s undertones
- DIY Lip Palette by Emily Noel of Beauty Broadcast — Here’s a nifty way of mixing and bringing OCC lip tars and similar products on the go!
- How has blogging helped you grow as a person? by Tine of Beautyholics Anonymous — a quick survey from bloggers all over the world
- Liv Tyler by Into the Gloss — Ever wondered what Liv Tyler’s bathroom looked like? Wonder no more!
- Thursday Poll No. 23 by Elvira of Pink Sith — elaborate nose rings: yay or nay?
- Celebrity Makeup Artists by Makeup by Francine — A list of truly inspiring makeup artists and their work
- Real Techniques Foundation Brushes by Tina of What Tina Loves — a breakdown of three foundation brushes offered by Real Techniques, namely Foundation, Essential Foundation, and Pointed Foundation brushes
- Le Makeup by Garance Doré — Hooded eyes? No problem! Here’s a fuss-free solution accompanied by a rather entertaining story.
- For Taupe Lovers: Rouge Bunny Rouge Bohemian Waxwing Long-Lasting Eyeshadow by Sunny of Mostly Sunny — a super gorgeous taupe that is on my list of things to get once my ban gets lifted. It’s honestly beautiful, go see!
- How much is too much when it comes to buying makeup? by Makeup Monster — an exploration of makeup cost
- DIY: Clear bag with copper handles by Ivania of Love Aesthetics — super cool DIY. Can’t wait to try this out!
- MAC Dupes Debunked #2 by Jane of Life’s Entropy — Part 2 of debunking common MAC lipstick “dupes”!
- Remembering Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s Best Fashion Moments by Into the Gloss
And here are some more great beauty videos from this week:
How To: Contour and Highlight Your Face by xeverygirlx
Classic Smokey Eye Tutorial by Lisa Eldridge
How to Lighten Your Foundation: The Easy Way by The Makeup Chair
Thanks for the link love, Carina! You picked out some nice reading material for the weekend!
cool picks! There’s definitely a few I’m going to check out!
Thanks Joyce, glad you enjoyed them!