Ladies & gentlemen, my first video tutorial. It’s super short and super easy, so if you want to find out how to make this look, then click right on ahead and watch the video.
Here’s a step-by-step if you don’t want to see my mug!
- MAC Rubenesque all over lid up to crease.
- Benefit Stiletto on outer corner and outer crease. Blend with fluffy brush.
- Deepen crease with theBalm Nude ‘Tude’s Sexy.
- Highlight browbone with Fanny Seranno Beach Sand.
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara on upper lashes.
- Smashbox blush on cheeks.
- MAC Jubilee on lips.
– MAC Paint Pot (Rubenesque) — Review
– Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (Stiletto) — Review
– theBalm Nude ‘Tude Palette (Sexy) — Review
– Fanny Serrano eyeshadow (Beach Sand) — Review
– Maybelline The Falsies Mascara — Review
– Smashbox Airbrush Whipped Cheek Color (Dusty Rose)
– MAC Lipstick (Jubilee)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Constructive feedback is welcome and appreciated. 🙂
SO KYOOOOOT! :))
You’re da kyot!
You’re so cute! Yay thanks for making this tutorial 🙂 I’m excited to try wearing it to the office.
Hahaha I tried! Thanks, Jin! 🙂
Thanks for this 😀 it was quite literally eye-opening for me! Don’t tell anyone but I finally figured out where my eye sockets are shhhh 😐 I tried this out using the Naked palette and it’s a winner 😀 more tutorials! More!
Yay, I’m so glad! I basically use the same technique always, so if I find something else to try, I shall film one. 🙂
SO ADORABLE! I l enjoyed watching this and I learned quite a bit from it! Hope I will have the courage to try it out m’self!
Yay, let’s have a play date 😀
I think I’m going to use this look for my sister’s Grad Ball because it suits her dress haha thank you very much for this tutorial! Hope you do more! 🙂
Aw, I hope it turns out well! Thanks for watching and I’ll definitely try to do more. 🙂 Good luck!